Exxelia announced the launch of its new broadband series UBZ, UBL and XBL will be at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS2019) in Boston, Mass. from June 2-7, 2019.
Thanks to its strong experience in MLCC manufacturing, Exxelia extends its RF capacitors product offer by developing the three broadband series XBL, UBL and UBZ. Exxelia new broadband series combine high technical performances (ultra-low insertion loss and excellent return loss over a wide bandwidth up to 40GHz), quick installation (available in standard EIA sizes compatible with SMT pick & place) and easy soldering (made of reliable ceramic material compatible to any soldering process).
- EIA 0201 and 0402 Case sizes
- Capacitance: 100 nF
- Low insertion loss up to 40 GHz
- RoHS Compliant
- DC Blocking, Coupling and Bypassing
- Optoelectronics / High speed data
- Broadband test equipment & applications
- Broadband microwave / mmWave amplifiers and oscillators
The XBL, UBL and UBZ Broadband series are now available for orders.