RF & Microwave Industry News

Anite is first to offer 4x4 MIMO device testing capability

Anite, a global leader in wireless equipment testing technology, announced that it is first to offer chipset and device manufacturers the ability to verify their 4x4 Downlink (DL) MIMO designs and products, accelerating the development of LTE and LTE-Advanced devices. The milestone was achieved in close collaboration with a leading device manufacturer using Anite’s Development Toolset - an easy to use solution for early stage testing.. 

Read More

Vector Network Analyzer: VectorStar™ ME7838E

Test & Measurement

Anritsu_ME7838E_Front

Anritsu Co. introduces the VectorStar™ ME7838E vector network analyzer (VNA) broadband system that provides frequency coverage from 70 kHz to 110 GHz in a single connection. Incorporating all the benefits of the VectorStar ME7838 series broadband system, the ME7838E addresses the challenges associated with today's high-speed device characterization.

Read More

Isola launches CAF mitigation technology-licensing program

Isola Group S.à r.l., a market leader in engineered dielectric materials used to fabricate advanced multilayer printed circuit boards (PCBs), announced that the company has launched a technology-licensing program to mitigate conductive anodic filamentation (CAF) problems in the fabrication of PCBs. This proprietary manufacturing technology, which is offered by ISOLA USA Corp. 

Read More

Cree adds four new GaN HEMTs for radar to Digi-Key portfolio

Cree has added four new gallium nitride (GaN) high electron mobility transistors (HEMTs) to its product portfolio at Digi-Key, the sole distributor for Cree RF components. Respectively based on Cree’s high power density 50V, 0.25μm and 0.4μm GaN on silicon carbide (SiC) foundry processes, the new X-Band and S-Band components exhibit high efficiency, high power gain, and wide bandwidth capabilities.

Read More