As per the recent published report by a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global high-power RF amplifier market exceeds a valuation of U.S. $4.6B at present, and is slated to accelerate at an impressive CAGR of 12.3 percent over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The market had registered an annual growth of 9.7 percent during 2016-2020. Study anticipates significant potential in the market, owing to rapidly rising popularity of wireless infrastructure. Widening expansion of 5G cellular networks will remain predominantly responsible for the demand growth of high power RF amplifiers, in addition to incessant penetration of smart devices and connected technology.
Established and newly entering semiconductor manufacturers in certain economies, including China, India, Japan and the U.S., are estimated to stimulate the development of new business models. High power RF amplifier manufacturers will benefit from augmenting demand for advanced consumer electronics and network products, pushing IoT and wireless infrastructure areas further forward.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Cellular application is expected to remain the most attractive segment and witness sales of U.S. $6B by 2031
- Based on industry, the medical and automotive segments are anticipated to be the most lucrative with a market share of 6.2 percent and 8.3 percent, respectively, by 2031
- Based on region, demand for high power RF amplifiers is expected to increase at a CAGR of 11.7 percent and 13.4 percent in the Middle East & Africa and North America, respectively, over the forecast period (2021 to 2031)
- Together, North America and Europe represented over 30 percent of global market share in 2020
- The market in Latin America is expected to be valued at over U.S. $900M by 2031.
“Increasing adoption of smart televisions, tablets, smart watches, smartphones and smart homes devices is likely to drive global sales of high power RF amplifiers,” said a senior research analyst.
The beginning of industrial automation has seen numerous evolutionary stages, with major advancements in design, ideas and technology. There has been a new drift of communication/connection between machines, called M2M (machine to machine) communication or IoT.
Market stakeholders and the industrial sector are leveraging use of wireless communications and mobiles to connect equipment and machines together. Manufacturers are relying on a streamlined supply chain and collaborations with end-use industries to increase revenue generation from high power RF amplifiers.
These insights are based on a report on High Power RF Amplifier Market by Fact.MR.