See live demonstrations of the RF portfolio from HUBER+SUHNER in Booth 665 at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2019, the world’s largest RF and microwave event. Demonstrations include a phase vs. temperature demonstration on CT assemblies, a RF/microwave energy demonstration and a SATCOM RF-over-Fiber Optics demonstration. Hear about the latest developments in the different markets the products cover including in defense, solid-state RF energy, space and test & measurement applications.
Solutions on display at booth 665 include:
- Space applications
- The Power Sub Miniature (PSM) connector addresses the increasing demand for cost-effective solutions that lighten the load for high-risk environments.
- The SMP-SL connector is the newly-launched smallest Space qualified 40 GHz self-locking Push-on connector.
- Defense applications
- Improved CT cables and assemblies with an innovative design and structure that improves insertion loss stability over temperatures.
- The Spuma RS FR cable offers insertion loss and flexibility in one modern and unique cabling solution.
- Test + Measurement applications offer customers a high performance while still being durable. On display will be:
- MXPM: the innovative and high frequency multicoax solution that supports up to 70 GHz (with an option to 85 GHz).
- 110 GHz portfolio
- SUCOFLEX 550S & SUCOFLEX526S
- Standard Minibend portfolio