The Mini-Circuits ZCDC30-18263-S+ wideband directional coupler offers exceptional performance operating over 18 to 26.5 GHz. This coupler has excellent coupling flatness, good directivity, and power handling. It is ideal for lab testing applications as well as for power monitoring over wide bands, among other applications.
- Wideband, 18 to 26.5 GHz
- Excellent Coupling Flatness, ±0.3 dB typ.
- Power Handling up to 20W
- Wide bandwidth..... With a bandwidth spanning 18 to 26.5 GHz, ZCDC30-18263-S+ coupler is ideal for most lab testing applications, avoiding the need to switch components for different frequency bands.
- Excellent Directivity.....(17 dB typ. up to 26.5 GHz) High directivity allows sampling of input powers with minimal detrimental effects due to output mismatches.
- Excellent coupling flatness, ±0.3 dB typ.....Excellent coupling flatness over the entire frequency range minimizes the need for compensation circuits in most cases.
- Good Return Loss (In & Out).....( 17 dB typ. up to 26.5 GHz) Good return loss over 18 to 26.5 GHz minimizes undesired reflections and resulting amplitude ripple.