The Mini-Circuits ZCDC30-01263-S+ wideband directional coupler offers exceptional performance operating over 1 to 26.5 GHz. This coupler has excellent coupling flatness, good directivity, and power handling. It is ideal for lab testing applications as well as for power monitoring over wide bands, among other applications.
- Wideband, 1 to 26.5 GHz
- Excellent Coupling Flatness, ±0.4 dB typ.
- Power Handling up to 20W
- Wide bandwidth.....With a bandwidth spanning 1 to 26.5 GHz, ZCDC30-01263-S+ coupler is ideal for most lab testing applications, avoiding the need to switch components for different frequency bands.
- Excellent Directivity.....(21 dB typ. up to 26.5 GHz) High directivity allows sampling of input powers with minimal detrimental effects due to output mismatches.
- Excellent coupling flatness, ±0.4 dB typ.....Excellent coupling flatness over the entire frequency range minimizes the need for compensation circuits in most cases.
- Good Return Loss (In & Out).....(20 dB typ. up to 26.5 GHz) Good return loss over