Find NI AWR software on display within NI Booth #1825 at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2018, being held in Philadelphia June 10-15. Preview demonstrations of the NI AWR Design Environment V14 release will feature new matching circuit synthesis technology and printed circuit board (PCB) and phased-array antenna wizards, as well as expanded electromagnetic (EM) capabilities and new and novel graphical displays. NI AWR software will also be showcased throughout the week within microwave application seminars (MicroApps) and industry workshops. The full list of activities includes:
Booth #1825 Demonstrations
- What’s New Preview of NI AWR Design Environment V14
- NI AWR Design Environment Platform for MMIC, RF PCB and Module Design
- Microwave Office Design Software for RF/Microwave Components
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) Software for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM EM Technologies for Passive and Antenna Analysis
- AntSyn™ Software for Antenna Design, Synthesis and Optimization
Booth #1457 MicroApps Presentations
Tuesday, June 12
- Utilizing Network Synthesis to Streamline Power Amplifier Design | 11:00 a.m.
- Design Flow Integration for Advanced Multi-Chip RF | 12:15 p.m.
- Design of an IoT MIMO Antenna | 3:15 p.m.
- X-Band 2x2 Phased-Array Antenna Design and Simulation | 3:45 p.m.
- Advanced Driver Assist Automotive Radar Systems | 4:15 p.m.
Two-Hour Technical Workshops
Tuesday, June 12
- Design, Fab and Test Your Own Microwave Component | 10:00 a.m.
- Understanding System Simulation | 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, June 14
- Design, Fab and Test Your Own Antenna | 10:00 a.m.
14th Annual Customer Appreciation Party
Wednesday, June 13
- Hard Rock Café | 7:00 p.m. - midnight
For more information about all NI AWR software activities at IMS2018 and to register for the workshops and customer appreciation party, visit awrcorp.com/ims.