Ampleon will display its latest range of innovative RF power products at booth 154 at European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2017, with experts in high-power RF design on hand to demonstrate the capabilities of the complete product line-up. The company’s most popular offerings this year, targeting the mobile broadband, broadcast, ISM, aerospace and defense and RF energy segments include:
● New Doherty amplifiers for UHF DTV broadcast
● High efficiency S-Band radar pallets and transistors, LDMOS for C-Band
● Next generation high power broadband GaN
● The smallest 2.5 GHz, 915 MHz and 433 MHz modules for RF energy
● Thor, the first modular power amplifier reference design for RF energy applications based on Ampleon pallets.
As well as exhibiting at the show, Ampleon’s Dr Sergio Pires, advanced concepts and systems group leader, will present a workshop titled: Challenges and Innovations in Transmitters of 5G MIMO Systems on Sunday, October 8 (13:50 – 14:40, Room Oslo), while Osman Ceylan, engineer innovation, will present his paper, A Highly Efficient GaN RF Power Amplifier MMIC Using Low-Voltage Driver on Monday October 9 (16:50, room Kiew).
In addition, Dr Marek Schmidt-Szalowski, technical lead – modeling, design flow and EDA, will present his paper: From On-wafer Measurements to Customer Models: Ampleon’s Modelling Flow for LDMOS and GaN RFPAs at the RF/Microwave Power Amplifier (PA) forum on Wednesday October 11 (10:40 – 11:05, Room Krakau).