Compact, RMS responding, USB power sensor with a 2.92 mm male connector. All sensors are calibrated in accordance with ANSI Z540 and ISO 17025, and are first tier NIST traceable. Each sensor includes a cal certificate and data.
- Wide 86 dB dynamic range along with sensitivity of -60 dBm.
- Patented active thermal stabilization insures no drift or interruption during automated or manual measurements. The sensor is ideal for ATE applications.
- Stable over its entire operating temperature range of 0°C to +55°C. The optional LB957A heated mounting bracket extends the lower temperature to -55°C.
- Not affected by signal modulation. The True RMS sensor measures accurately regardless of the modulation content, for example a signal with 300 MHz bandwidth content is accurately measured.
- Multi-path design utilizes diodes operating in square law to make measurements similar to thermal sensors, but much faster and of a much greater dynamic range.
- Trace capability with markers, gates & more. Useful for internal or external triggered time gated measurements and is ideal for accurate burst measurements.
- Includes PMA-12 software featuring flexible power meter, logger, strip chart, analog meter, and more. The software package includes an Interactive IO program for ATE testing.
- Advanced composite USB interface enumerates as both a USB HID device and a USBTMC device.
- 3 Year warranty.
- Optional SPI / I2C interface for direct connectivity to microcontrollers FPGAs.
- Optional unattended operation makes and stores measurements with only power applied.
- Optional security options, ideal for defense applications.
- Optional analog recorder output is calibrated and scalable.