NI (formerly AWR Corp.) announces that NI AWR software events will be showcased on its own mobile app beginning with European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2015 in Paris on Sept 8-11.
“There’s an app for just about everything these days and the NI AWR software event mobile app will bring the EuMW experience to a new level,” said Antti Lautanen, senior marketing manager for AWR Group, NI. “Attendees will be able plan their activities real time right from their mobile device, making sure they don’t miss out on any of the activities we have planned at the show. This app will give NI AWR software fans the ability to see more, do more, and get more value out of their EuMW experience than ever before.”
Features of the app include:
- The full event schedule sorted by day, speaker, and/or track, and the ability to rate the sessions directly on the app
- Connect with other attendees and exchange contact details
- Share event experiences on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Follow the event on Twitter at #EuMW
- Find session and exhibitor locations with maps of exhibit halls and session rooms
- See details about all of the exhibitors and sponsors
- Catch notifications about networking opportunities, contests, and other breaking event news pushed directly to your device
This app performs optimally whether or not there’s an Internet connection. When connected, the app downloads updates (like a schedule or room change). Once downloaded, all of the data is stored locally on the device so it’s accessible even if there’s no Wi-Fi.
To download and install the app, click events.crowdcompass.com/ni-awr-events from your device, or download the app directly from iTunes or Google Play.