Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) is a complete software suite for today’s complex communication systems that enables engineers to design the right system architecture and formulate suitable specifications for each of the underlying components.
VSS is built upon Unified Data Model™ architecture (as is Microwave Office®) and therefore provides for seamless system and circuit level co-simulation.
VSS Capabilities & Applications
- Development of component specifications
- Algorithm development
- Creation of modulated signals
- Co-simulation with circuit tools
- End-to-end simulations
- Predicting wireless conformance tests
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulations
Wireless communication systems such as:
- WiMAX/ 802.16d-2004/802.16e-2005 (mobile and fixed)
- 3G WCDMA FDD
- Proprietary wired/wireless communication systems
- Radar systems
- EW, ECM, ESM and other RF and microwave systems