The Sonnet User Meeting 2010 will be held on Friday 1 October 2010 in Paris, during the European Microwave Week.
We would like to invite Sonnet users from industry & research to join us for this event, which will take place at the Hilton La Défense, located directly at the CNIT Conference Center where the EuMW exhibition and conference takes place.
The program will include application examples presented by Sonnet users, technical presentations by the Sonnet team and a question & answer session.
• Application of the Wheeler Incremental Inductance Rule for Robust Design and Modeling of MMIC Spiral Inductors (Grant Ellis, Universiti PETRONAS, Malaysia)
• Electromagnetic Analysis of VCO Pulling in Integrated PLL Systems (Manohiaina Ranaivoniarivo, NXP, France)
Sonnet RFIC analysis (Reza Mahmoudi, TU Eindhoven, Netherlands)
Optimization techniques for microwave coupled line filters
• Please be our guest at the Hilton lunch buffet!
Sonnet hands-on presentations:
• Tips & tricks for the Sonnet interfaces to AWR, ADS and Cadence Virtuoso
• Efficient use of advanced port types with the Sonnet interfaces
• New: Anisotropic substrate modelling – are your substrates really isotropic?
• New metal roughness model for Rogers microwave substrates
• Tips & tricks for RFIC inductor & interconnect modelling
• Tips & tricks for efficient modelling of defect ground structures
• What’s next? The Sonnet roadmap for version 13
• Question & answer session
The Sonnet User Meeting 2010 will be held from 9:30 until 17:00 and is free of charge. Please pre-register until 17. September 2010 by email to: email@example.com
Hilton Paris La Défense Hotel at the CNIT Conference Center, Meeting room “Noble”, 2 Place de la Défense CNIT - BP 210 Paris, 92053, France Phone: +33 (0) 1 46921010.