United Monolithic Semiconductors (UMS) announced the frequency band of the CHA3801-QDG LNA has been increased from 1.25 to 1.75GHz to 1 to 2GHz.
This LNA is designed for L-Band applications such as:
- Military & professional: L-Band Radar including Air Traffic Control (ATC),
- Space: Radio navigation - ground segment (GPS, Galileo, Glonass),
- Scientific space: earth exploration satellite
- Telecoms: broadcast satellite radio and applications.
It features an active bias network and protection to allow high input power protection against overdrive. It is internally matched.
- Frequency range: 1 to 2GHz
- Linear Gain: 28 dB
- Pout@1dB comp: 15 dBm
- Saturated power: 17 dBm
- Noise figure: 1.45 dB
- DC bias: 5 V @ 70 mA