- Buyers Guide
Anaren introduces a 1-1.5GHz ultra-low profile 3 dB, 90° hybrid coupler
Anaren Inc. announced it has introduced a new low-cost, low-profile subminiature 3dB, 90° hybrid coupler (part no. C1015J5003AHF) offering excellent performance characteristics in an easy-to-use surface mount package.
Part of Anaren's growing line-up of Xinger-brand subminiature components, the C1015J5003AHF is ideal for balanced power and low noise amplifiers, plus signal distribution and other applications where low insertion loss and tight amplitude and phase balance are required.
Like most of the company's Xinger-brand components, this new part:
- Is constructed from ceramic filled PTFE composites, which possess excellent electrical and mechanical stability
- Has been subjected to rigorous qualification testing and is 100% RF tested
- Is RoHS compliant, to help address base station equipment manufacturer's environmental requirements
- Is shipped on tape and reel packaging, for use in high-volume pick and place systems
- Is supported by the company's new "Submini Central" online resource, offering white papers, applications notes, informational videos, and other support tools