- Buyers Guide
PMI Model PTB-42-1G40G-12-292FF-DC12 is a portable amplifier that operates over the 1.0 to 40.0GHz frequency range. This model provides 40dB of typical gain with an OP1dB of +22dBm typical (1-18GHz) and +18dBm typical (18-40GHz).
This amplifier features an on / off switch that is located on the front panel. This amplifier can operate on either 120VAC or via an external 12VDC battery pack or supply.
- Frequency Range…1.0 to 40.0GHz
- Gain…40dB typ.
- Gain Flatness…±2.5dB typ.
- Noise Figure…5.0dB typ. mid-band
- OP1dB…+22dBm typ. (1-18GHz) and +18dBm typ. (18-40GHz)
- VSWR In/Out…2.5:1 typ.
- Maximum RF Input: +15dBm
- AC Voltage Supply…120VAC
- DC Voltage Supply (External)…+12VDC
- Temperature: -40ºC to +85 ºC Operating and -40ºC to +100 ºC Non-Operating
- Humidity: MIL-STD-202F, Method 103B Cond. B
- Shock: MIL-STD-202F, Method 213B Cond. B
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202F, Method 204D Cond. B
- Altitude: MIL-STD-202F, Method 105C Cond. B
- Temperature Cycle: MIL-STD-202F, Method 107D Cond. A
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.