- Buyers Guide
The MS2721B handheld spectrum analyzer is designed to conduct highly accurate analysis on the new wave of wireless LAN and cellular signals, including 802.11a, 3G, ultra-wideband, WiMAX, and wireless medical patient monitoring systems. The MS2721B is ideal for AM and FM broadcast proofing because the wide dynamic range and low phase noise make NRSC measurements on analog and IBOC signals easy with no need for an external carrier notch filter. The MS2721B is a small and easy to use portable spectrum analyzer with unprecedented measurement capability for applications up to 7.1 GHz. Weighing in at less than 7 pounds, it is equally at home on the engineering bench and in the field.
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- RBWs: 1 Hz to 3 MHz in 1-3 sequence, VBWs: 1 Hz to 3 MHz in 1-3 sequence
- Normal, Max hold, Min hold, user settable trace averaging
- 6 Markers plus 6 delta markers or choose one marker with 6 delta markers
- Multi-segmented upper and lower limit lines
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.