- Buyers Guide
The title Grand Master suggests the ultimate level of skill, experience, accomplishment and recognition as best in class. The VNA Master Series is the industry’s highest performance, handheld solution for 2-port, 2-path measurements, anytime, anywhere. It specifically addresses complex cable, waveguide and antenna measurement needs in the field with accurate, vector corrected 2-port magnitude, phase, and Time or Distance Domain measurements.
Vector Analyzer Key Features
- 2-port, 2-path, fully-reversing VNA; measures and displays all S-parameters with a single connection
- 350 μsec per data point, ideal for filter tuning
- 12-term error correction algorithm
- Vector Voltmeter option, ideal for cable phase matching
- Time Domain option for precise Time or Distance Domain diagnostics, includes Gated Time Domain, LP Processing and Phasor Impulse mode
- Industry’s only 20 GHz Handheld VNA
+ Spectrum Analyzer Key Features
- Detectors: Peak, Negative, Sample, Quasi-peak and true RMS
- Markers: 6, each with a Delta Marker, or 1 Reference with 6 Deltas
- Built-in pre-selector for eliminating spurious in displays
- Interference Analyzer Option: Spectrogram,Signal Strength, RSSI
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.