The VNA Master MS202xB/3xB series is a compact handheld multi-function instrument that offers a portable yet powerful vector network analyzer, allowing you to do S-parameter analysis in the field ― anytime, anywhere. The MS203xB models also offer a high-performance spectrum analyzer with industry-leading ultra-low noise floor. Based on Anritsu’s 9th generation handheld platform, the VNA Master offers unmatched measurement breadth, depth, and precision; reducing the number of different tools needed to analyze modern communication systems in the field, on a tower, on a flightline or in a vehicle.
Vector Analyzer Key Features
- Broadband coverage of 500 kHz to 4/6 GHz
- 1-path, 2-port Vector Network Analyzer
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) with convenient Touch Screen
- VNA-quality error correction for directivity and source match
- 2-port Transmission Measurements: High/Low Power
+ Spectrum Analyzer Key Features
- All of the above VNA features, PLUS:
- Measure: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I
- Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID
- Frequency Accuracy: < ± 50 ppb with GPS On
- Traces: Normal, Max Hold, Min Hold, Average, # of Averages
- Detectors: Peak, Negative, Sample, Quasi-peak, and true RMS
- Markers: 6, each with a Delta Marker, or 1 Reference with 6 Deltas
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.