- Buyers Guide
Site Master S332E
To keep up in today's rapidly evolving wireless communications market, you need tools that enable you to efficiently maintain legacy networks in addition to the new 3G and 4G networks now being installed. And with rate of market expansion, you're being required to service more base stations than ever before. This means completing sweeps quickly, performing calibrations instantly, and implementing fast trace naming while in the field.
The S332E Site Master does all this by combining a cable and antenna analyzer with a spectrum analyzer into a single integrated device while delivering the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu. Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the S332E Site Master integrated cable and antenna analyzer and spectrum analyzer dramatically enhances your productivity and transforms the traditional fix-after-failure maintenance model to one that allows you to identify and address minor problems before they become major ones.
- Return Loss, Cable Loss, VSWR, Distance-To-Fault
- Phase, 2-port Transmission Measurements
- Spectrum Analyzer, Interference Analyzer, High Accuracy Power Meter, Channel Scanner, GPS
- Coverage Mapping, Channel Scanner, GPS, AM/FM/PM Analyzer
- Field-proven design: Four-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- Intuitive menu-driven touch screen user interface
- USB connectivity, built-in touch screen keyboard
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.