- Buyers Guide
The future-ready PXA signal analyzer is the evolutionary replacement for current high-performance analyzers. It helps sustain past achievements, enhance current designs and accelerates future innovations.
The N9030A PXA is the highest-performing member of Agilent’s X-Series signal analyzers, providing coverage up to 26.5 GHz and ensuring present and future flexibility through optional measurement capabilities and hardware expandability.
The PXA includes extensive code-compatibility features that make it easy to replace existing Agilent or HP high-performance signal/spectrum analyzers. It supports future flexibility with seven expansion slots, upgradeable CPU, and removable disk drive.
Maximize signal insight:
• See more in less time with up to 75 dB spurious-free dynamic range at 140 MHz bandwidth
• Reduce measurement uncertainty with ±0.19 dB amplitude accuracy and excellent sensitivity (DANL = –172 dBm (at 2 GHz, with preamp))
• Reveal previously hidden signals with Noise Floor Extension capability
• Understand your unique signals with advanced measurement applications including noise figure, phase noise and pulse measurement software
• Run Agilent 89600 VSA software inside, providing advanced analysis of more than 70 signal standards and modulation types formats
For more information visit the company’s website.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.