- Buyers Guide
Lowell, Massachusetts, November 3, 2011
What: M/A-COM Technology Solutions (M/A-COM Tech), a leading supplier of high performance analog semiconductor solutions, is showcasing a broad portfolio of new products suitable for military communications at the MILCOM, 2011 tradeshow, in Baltimore, Maryland. Product solutions on display in M/A-COM Tech’s Booth #1708 include:
• GaN on Silicon Carbide transistors and higher level pallet amplifiers - powered by a leading edge proprietary 0.5 micron HEMT design that delivers excellent RF performance.
• Family of surface mount Voltage Controlled Oscillators - supporting applications from 45 MHz to 4 GHz, these VCOs are ideal for military radios. In addition to these state-of-the-art VCOs, M/A-COM Tech offers a broad range of diodes, transistors, MMICs, and passive products - a comprehensive solution set for military communications.
• M/A-COM Tech Modules and Pallets - modules feature small compact footprint, up to 25 dB gain, and 50 ohm input/output; while pallets are designed for CW or pulsed applications and allow gate biasing and sequencing for GaN on SiC designs.
• HMIC High Power SPDT Switch Family - features convenient package size and low insertion loss for high power MILCOM applications.
• 250V PIN Diode Driver - the driver boasts up to 170mA bias current and CMOS ASIC technology. Packaged in a 7mm PQFN, the driver biases four diodes simultaneously, and supports series-shunt architectures.
When: November 7 - 10, 2011; Exhibition Hours:
Monday, November 7 5:00PM – 7:00PM
Tuesday, November 8 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday, November 9 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday, November 10 9:00AM – 2:30PM
Where: Booth #1708, Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Maryland.
To find out more information about MILCOM, 2011 please visit: http://www.milcom.org/