Join Altum RF, a supplier of high performance RF to mmWave semiconductor solutions for next-generation markets and applications, at the European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2022 event to be held in Milan, Italy. Altum RF will showcase its featured products and technical expertise in Booth #B18 at the Milano Convention Centre. Company leaders will be in the booth to answer questions about specific products, future plans and their decades of experience designing and delivering RF, microwave and mmWave semiconductors.
New products featured in the booth include:
- ARF1009Q5: 9-11 GHz GaN PA, 10 W, >30 dB power gain, 3 stages
- ARF1020Q5: 9-11 GHz GaN PA, 10 W, >20 dB power gain, 2 stages
- ARF1208: 37-59 GHz GaAs pHEMT LNA/driver, 2.5 dB noise figure, 26.5 dB gain, 19 dBm Psat
- ARF1207: 57-71 GHz GaAs pHEMT linear amplifier, >20 dB gain, 22 dBm Psat
- ARF1206: 71-86 GHz GaAs pHEMT LNA, 22 dB gain, 3.2 dB noise figure at 77 GHz
- ARF1303: DC-50 GHz GaAs pHEMT distributed amplifier, 22 dBm P1dB.