Quantic™ Electronics, a portfolio company of Arcline Investment Management, announced that it will attend the 2022 International Microwave Symposium in Denver, Colo., June 21-23. Representatives from Quantic and their businesses Quantic TRM, Quantic Corry, Quantic PMI, Quantic Ohmega, Quantic Ticer, Quantic Evans, Quantic Paktron, Quantic UTC, Quantic Eulex, Quantic Wenzel and Quantic X-Microwave will be available at the Quantic Pavilion, booths #8076-9081.
Quantic offers a broad and rapidly expanding portfolio of RF/microwave and power products serving a diverse set of mission critical applications. Highlights at IMS will include:
- Low-noise crystal oscillators, OpenVPX SOSA/CMOSS compliant oscillator platform and a high-reliability bootstrap oscillator demonstration
- Hybrid MIC/MMIC components, modules and subsystems up to 65 GHz
- RF and logarithmic amplifiers, programmable attenuators, phase shifters, high-power limiters, solid-state switch and passive designs in the DC-65 GHz range
- RF/MW "drop-in" components "X-MWblocks," connectorized modules and IMAs/CMAs
- Passive power dividers/combiners, couplers, hybrids, beamformer networks and other custom designs up to 40 GHz; both low and high-power solutions to 250K W.
- Power Products
- Power dense hybrid capacitors providing significant SWaP savings vs other capacitor technologies MLCC capacitors covering a wide range of DLA ratings
- MLP film capacitors for mechanically and electrically demanding applications
- Patented ceramic capacitors delivering high capacitance values and unmatched temperature and frequency performance
- Thin film resistors (OhmegaPly RCM, OhmegaPly RF, TCR and TCR-EHF).
Quantic TRM's Shaun Moore will present a MicroApps session on Wednesday, June 22 at 11:00 AM MST on the topic of "Summing Power: Power Combining Trade-Offs and Requirements."