Microwave technology brings a new set of complex electronic test challenges, and Keysight will deliver a wide range of demonstrations covering high frequency test equipment and solutions that help customers design, simulate and test their latest innovations.
EuMW 2021 is Keysight’s 18th consecutive year as a Platinum sponsor and is committed to working with customers to tackle the world’s toughest uWave and mmWave test challenges.
When: April 2 – 7, 2022
Where: Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, ExCel, London
On display at the Keysight booth #2 will be:
Keysight 5G and Wireless Solutions for Design and Test
- mmWave R&D Testbeds: Accelerates time to market with measurements compliant to the latest 5G standards and enables research of 6G frequencies, wide bandwidths and new modulation schemes.
- Simplified Wideband Test: Simplifies complex measurement setups and improves accuracy of active device characterization measurements, including error vector magnitude/noise power ratio (EVM/NPR), embedded local oscillator phase noise, group delay, noise figure and much more.
- Compact VNA Solution: High-end, portable, mmWave component and materials measurements for 5G, 6G and automotive applications. Delivers rapid actionable insights without sacrificing bench space.
- mmWave Circuit Simulation: Meets the challenges of 5G with a complete mmWave design flow, from circuit to system, using Keysight’s PathWave System Design and PathWave Advanced Design System.
- Over the air (OTA) Field Signal Analysis: Displays key metrics from multiple base stations to identify frequency drifting, isolate power issues and investigate performance problems.
- gNB Fading Performance: An integrated turnkey solution for 5G base station/Open RAN testing including 5G non-terrestrial networks use cases, MIMO OTA base station fading performance, mmWave base station fading performance, and massive MIMO base station fading performance.
Keysight Aerospace & Defense Solutions
- Model-Based System Design: Offers a complete RF-aware design workflow, integrating decades of Keysight measurement science in RF instrumentation for end-to-end system designs
- Phase Noise Test System: Delivers high-end phase noise test, using cross-correlation techniques to measure down to the thermal (kT) limits of physics
- Digital Tx/Rx Module Test: Replaces weeks of in-house measurement and data analysis effort in a few minutes. Characterizes digital-baseband integrated RF front-end device performance with metrology-quality measurements.
Keysight Automotive Solutions
- AV Radar Test: Validates performance and reliability of E-Band automotive radar modules with an analog radar target simulator.
Keysight technology experts are also hosting a number of workshops with several papers where attendees can learn about key topics and challenges associated with automotive, 5G, component test, aerospace and defense, as well as software design:
- Results and Advances in mmWave On-wafer S-parameter Measurement Accuracy
- Extending the Keysight 125 GHz Solution to 220 GHz
- Beyond 5G: mmWave and THz Techniques of 6G Research
- Optimizing Modulation Quality Measurements on Wide Bandwidth Signals – From Conformance Through R&D
- Phase Noise in Next Generation Aerospace, Defense and Commercial Wireless Communications
- A Superheterodyne 300 GHz Transmit Receive Chipset for Beyond 5G Network Integration
- Road to Lab: Validation of ADAS/AD Functions Relying on Sensor Fusion
- Multiple-Ray-Tracing Tool with SystemVue Sub THz Bands for 6G: 10x the Bandwidth with 10x the Problems?
- Benchmarking of GHz Resonator Techniques for the Characterization of 5G/mmWave Materials
- Quantifying Modulation Quality at the Physical Layer using Equalized Channel Capacity
- Design of Calibration Structures for On-wafer S-parameters Measurements up to 500 GHz.