Anritsu will showcase leading-edge test solutions for emerging 5G, satellite and signal integrity applications while highlighting its vector network analyzer (VNA) cutting-edge technology at EuMW 2019 in Paris from October 1-3. Anritsu will display solutions that meet the testing requirements to verify chipsets, components and systems associated with today’s high speed, high frequency commercial and military applications.
Anritsu will showcase the VectorStar VNA which is the industry’s first broadband system that supports 70 kHz to 220 GHz in a single sweep. They will also introduce a 43.5 GHz frequency option for the 2- and 4-port ShockLine VNAs with guaranteed specifications using Anritsu’s new Extended-K type connectors and components. The ShockLine family is the first VNA to support specified 43.5 GHz functionality in a K-connector environment, creating distinct cost-of-test and time-to-market advantages in high-frequency applications.
Visitors to Anritsu’s stand will also discover new additions to the Field Master Pro MS2090A, a real-time spectrum analyzer, which delivers performance never previously available in a compact, handheld instrument. With continuous frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 54 GHz, the Field Master Pro MS2090A is specifically designed to meet the test challenges of a full range of other wireless technologies in use today, including 5G, wireless backhaul, aerospace/defense, satellite systems, and radar:
On stand demonstrations featuring the MS2090A will include:
- Sub-6 and mmWave (28 and 39 GHz) 5G NR Demodulation - including cell ID, beam ID, RSRP/RSRQ, SINR and EVM in all 5G bands; a perfect test tool for the rollout of 5G New Radio (NR). It can also be used to conduct compliance testing, including EIRP, spectral emission mask and time offset, as well as harmonic and spurious testing.
- 3D indoor and outdoor coverage mapping for 5G NR – the integrated field test solution Field Master Pro MS2090A with MA8100A TRX NEON Signal Mapper provides exceptional indoor and outdoor coverage mapping capabilities. It allows wireless professionals deploying 5G NR to conduct more accurate measurements than conventional instruments using 2D data to ensure 5G NR networks meet performance specifications both indoors and outside.
- 100 MHz portable wideband Real-Time Spectrum Analyser (RTSA) feature with an unprecedented probability of interception and FFT rate in a handheld Spectrum Analyzer for accurate interference monitoring in the cellular bands or full ISM band. Persistence and spectrum displays help to identify and track intermittent or pulsed signals.
In addition to showcasing their products during the exhibition, Anritsu will also conduct some MicroApp Seminars where they will present 2 papers:
- Tuesday, 1 October at 13:20: Senior Program Manager Ferdinand Gerhardes will present a seminar entitled First Field Instrument Providing 3D Indoor and Outdoor Coverage Mapping for 5G NR
- Wednesday, 2 October at 16:20: Senior Product Manager Steve Reyes will talk about Spanning 70 KHz to 220 GHz for Single Sweep VNA measurements Utilizing Nonlinear Transmission Line Technology
- Finally, the demonstration of VNA leadership from Anritsu will continue at the 49th EuMW Conference on Friday, 4 October and Dr. Jon Martens will present a paper entitled, Network Analyser Instrumentation and Advanced Measurements at Millimetre-wave and Terahertz Frequencies.