This ebook covers the filtering challenges and design tradeoffs for 5G plus some of the newer technologies being developed to handle the wider bandwidths and higher frequencies that will be required for 5G. The articles focus on the following topics:
- Challenges and design tradeoffs to address the 5G market (including solutions that address the mmWave frequencies)
- Design of a 28 GHz bandpass filter for 5G including simulation and port tuning techniques
- Tolerance and size analysis for mmWave filter manufacturing
- Challenges of designing a global 5G handset
- New entrants into the SAW/BAW market
- Reducing the cost and complexity in 5G mmWave systems with surface mount filter components
By downloading an eBook, the details of your profile will be shared with the sponsoring company and you may be contacted by them directly.