NI AWR software will be on display at NIWeek 2018, taking place in Austin, Texas from May 21-24. Demonstrations of Microwave Office/Analog Office circuit design software, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) system design software, AXIEM 3D planar and Analyst™ 3D finite element method (FEM) electromagnetic (EM) simulators and AntSyn™ antenna synthesis technology will take place on the exposition floor within the Semiconductor Pavilion while vice-presidents of AWR Group, NI will participate at Improving the Semiconductor Design-to-Test Flow and Women’s Leadership Forum sessions.
Semiconductor Pavilion Software Demonstrations:
- May 21, 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- May 22, 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- May 23, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Improving the Semiconductor Design-to-Test Flow
- May 22, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Austin Convention Center – First Floor, Room #2
Women’s Leadership Forum
- May 24, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Fairmont Hotel - Palm Park A
For more information, visit awrcorp.com/news/events/event/niweek-2018.