NI AWR Design Environment will be showcased in Booth #409 at the Electronic Design Innovation Conference (EDI CON) China 2018, taking place in Beijing from March 20-22. In addition, NI AWR software will be featured in two technical presentations on 5G and MIMO antennas, as well as a workshop on GaN PA design.
Additional details for these activities include:
NI Booth #409 Demonstrations:
- Microwave Office for Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC), RF Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM Electromagnetic (EM) technology for Interconnect Analysis
- AntSyn™ for Antenna Synthesis and Optimization
- Bit Error Rate (BER), Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) and Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR) Simulated Performance of Proposed 5G Modulation Waveforms
- Tuesday, March 20 | 12:05 p.m. | Room 406
- MIMO Antenna Synthesis
- Wednesday, March 21 | 10:55 a.m. | Room 406
- Rapid Design Method for GaN HEMT Asymmetric Doherty PA,
Presented by Zhancang Wang from Ericsson
- Tuesday, March 20 | 2:15 p.m. | Room 403
For more information about EDI CON China 2018 and to register for the technical program, visit awrcorp.com/news/events/event/edi-con-china-2018.