EDI CON China 2018, a conference and exhibition that brings together engineers working on high frequency analog and high speed digital designs, taking place March 20-22, 2018 at the China National Convention Center in Beijing, announces the finalists in the first EDI CON Innovation Awards. This award program honors products that have had the greatest impact on the industry this year, providing the tools necessary to bring on the next generation of electronic design innovations.
Nominations were open to all exhibitors at EDI CON China 2018 (see who’s exhibiting). Winners will be announced on the exhibit hall floor at EDI CON China on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at the China National Convention Center in Beijing.
A panel made up of Microwave Journal and Signal Integrity Journal editors and EDI CON advisory board members determined the 15 finalists and will select the winners. Each finalist will receive signs for display in their booths at EDI CON China 2018. Entries were judged on innovation, including consideration of product functionality, ease of use, cost effectiveness, and other factors.
“We always have an impressive number of innovative products displayed during our exhibition at EDI CON China,” said Michel Zoghob, event director. “We are happy to introduce a program that recognizes the best of the best. Our hearty congratulations to the finalists!”
Finalists in the EDI CON China 2018 Innovation Awards are:
Test & Measurement
- Focus Microwaves MPT-110200 Multi-Harmonic Tuner, 20 to 110 GHz
- National Instruments MIMO Prototyping System
- National Instruments mmWave Transceiver System
- Pasternack 1.0 mm Flexible VNA Test Cables Operating up to 110 GHz
- ANSYS Discovery Live (instantaneous 3D simulation)
- Polar Instruments Field Solving PCB Transmission Line Design System Polar Si9000e
- Analog Devices AD9172 Dual, 16-Bit, 12.6 GSPS RF DAC with Channelizers
- Analog Devices AD9375 Integrated, Dual RF Transceiver with Observation Path
- Anokiwave AWA-0134 5G 28 GHz 256-Element Active Antenna Innovator’s Kit
- Teledyne e2v EV12AD550A dual channel, S-Band capable, space grade ADC
Components, Cables and Connectors
- Mini Circuits DDCH-35-252+ dual directional coupler
- Pasternack PEM010 60 GHz WR-15 Waveguide Tx Module
- Sage Millimeter D-Band (WR-06) Compact Faraday Isolator
Materials, PCBs and Packaging
- Premix Oy PREPERM® 3D-filament product family for 3D printing
- Rogers Corporation XtremeSpeed RO1200 Laminates for high speed designs
In addition to its extensive exhibition, EDI CON China 2018 includes technical conference sessions as well as workshops, panels, keynotes, poster sessions and demonstrations from industry leading exhibitors in the RF, microwave and high speed digital industries. Technical program talks will be given in English and Chinese, and the event will provide real-time transition into Chinese for English talks.
More information on EDI CON China, including registration, the technical program, and venue/hotel information, can be found at www.ediconchina.com. Winners will be announced on March 20 at EDI CON China.