Compact, USB, RF pulse profiling sensor. Variety of connectors are available. All sensors are calibrated in accordance with ANSI Z540 and ISO 17025, and are first tier NIST traceable. Each sensor includes a cal certificate and data.
- Wide 80 dB dynamic range in pulse & pulse profiling mode along with sensitivity of -60 dBm.
- In addition to pulse and pulse profiling measurements, the sensor can make 2,000 settled average measurements per second, continuously. Ideal for source calibration, antenna testing and other applications requiring fast continuous measurements.
- Patented active thermal stabilization insures no drift or interruption during automated or manual measurements. The sensor is ideal for ATE applications.
- Stable over its entire operating temperature range of 0°C to +55°C. The optional LB957A heated mounting bracket extends the lower temperature to -55°C.
- In addition to pulse profiling measurements, the sensor makes triggered and un-triggered statistical pulse measurements.
- Multi-path design for excellent dynamic range.
- Includes pulse profiling software with markers, gates & more. A flexible software power meter and data logger are also included. The software package includes a test harness for ATE testing.
- 3 Year warranty.
- Standard 10 MHz video bandwidth in statistical pulse mode.
- Option 004 increases the video bandwidth in pulse profiling mode from 200 kHz to 10 MHz.
- Optional analog recorder output is calibrated and scalable.