Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced it will demonstrate the latest design and test solutions for components and systems used in 5G communications, IoT and aerospace and defense applications that solve the toughest engineering challenges. Keysight, an IMS Gold Sponsor and 5G Summit Title Sponsor, will exhibit in Booth #1526 at IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS), Hawaii Convention Center June 4–9.
Keysight’s experts will be on hand to discuss simulation, design and test topics, including the following products and solutions.
- The new Keysight N5290/91A broadband millimeter wave network analyzer delivers unparalleled system-level accuracy from 900 Hz to 120 GHz. The analyzer produces metrology-grade results—enabling leading-edge developers to confidently characterize their millimeter wave designs.
- The PA/FEM test solution provides comprehensive, one-connection/multiple-measurement capability—enabling design engineers to measure modulation (ACPR, PAE, EVM) and CW characteristics (S-parameter, gain compulsion, P1dB) in 5G power amplifiers.
- The IEEE 802.11ax life-cycle test solutions support WiFi BBIQ, 8 x 8 MIMO, OFDMA-MU UL/DL and their test coverage has been verified up to Draft 1.2 specification. The products enable WiFi chipset and 802.11ax device makers in simulation, design and verification and volume production with industry-leading performance and cost of test.
- The new SystemVue 2017 electronic system level (ESL) simulation software provides the industry’s first Verizon 5G link level validation of 5G basestation and handset designs. The software integrates adaptive RF phased array MIMO beamforming in 5G mmWave channel environments with reference baseband modem and 28 GHz RFIC architecture.
- The FieldFox handheld microwave analyzers, which now connect to the 89600 VSA software, the industry’s leading toolset for signal demodulation and vector signal analysis. The FieldFox to 89600 VSA link provides a powerful combination of hardware and software for design and troubleshooting of devices using signal formats such as APCO-25, TETRA, DSCR, emerging IoT, LTE, WCDMA, GSM and more.
- The new multi-touch user interface (UI) for all models in the PNA Series of network analyzers. Updates to the UI include a 12.1-inch widescreen display, easy access to frequently used functions and intuitive gestures to drag-and-drop or magnify traces.
Executive and technical session highlights include, “Testing 5G: OTA and the Connectorless World,” “The Future of RF Semiconductor Test” and “Build-A-Beam for 5G and Radar—Designing and Simulating Phased Array Beamforming Systems.” A complete list of executive and technical sessions is available at Keysight at IMS2017.