Solderable GaAs constant gamma flip-chip configuration suitable for pick-and-place insertion
Richardson RFPD Inc. announced today the availability and full design support capabilities for a new gallium arsenide flip-chip hyperabrupt varactor diode from M/A-COM Technology Solutions.
The high-frequency MAVR-011020-1411 offers 0.025 pF total capacitance at 1 MHz/15V, a Q factor of 3000, and constant gamma for linear tuning.
The device is suitable for point-to-point, electronic scanning antenna arrays, electronic warfare (EW), and other Aerospace & Defense applications. The flip-chip configuration is suitable for pick and place insertion.
According to MACOM, additional key features of the MAVR-011020-1411 include:
- Silicon nitride passivation
- Polyimide scratch protection
- Surface mount configuration
- Available in pocket tape and reel
- Can withstand 500 temperature cycles (-65 °C to +150 °C), mounted with Sn96.5/Pb3.5 solder without mechanical degradation
- Can be mounted with solder or conductive epoxy
To find more information or to purchase this product online, please visit the MAVR-011020-1411 webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937.