Richardson RFPD Inc. announced the availability and full design support capabilities for a new gallium arsenide flip-chip hyperabrupt varactor diode from M/A-COM Technology Solutions.
The high-frequency MAVR-011020-1411 offers 0.025 pF total capacitance @ 1 MHz/15 V, a Q factor of 3000, and constant gamma for linear tuning.
The device is suitable for point-to-point, electronic scanning antenna arrays, electronic warfare (EW), and other Aerospace & Defense applications. The flip-chip configuration is suitable for pick and place insertion.
According to MACOM, additional key features of the MAVR-011020-1411 include:
- Silicon nitride passivation
- Polyimide scratch protection
- Surface mount configuration
- Available in pocket tape and reel
- Can withstand 500 temperature cycles (-65 °C to +150 °C), mounted with Sn96.5/Pb3.5 solder without mechanical degradation
- Can be mounted with solder or conductive epoxy
To find more information or to purchase this product online, please visit the MAVR-011020-1411 webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from MACOM, please visit the MACOM storefront webpage.
More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.