Cernex’s CBP seriesamplifiers are designed for use in a wide range of general purpose applications such as laboratory test equipment, instrumentation and other applications requiring high power output. Reliable operation is achieved using rugged stripline circuit construction with selected GaAs FET devices.
- Coverage From 0.1 to 46.0 GHz (Octave/Multi-octave)
- Up To 50 Watt Output Power (@1dB Compression Point)
- Single Bias (+15VDC) Power Supply
- Compact Thin-Film Construction
- Economically Priced
- General High Power Laboratory RF Sources.
- Output Amplifiers in test Equipment (ATE & AGE)
- Driver Amplifiers in RF Distribution Networks
- Driver Amplifiers for TWTAs