Keysight Technologies Inc. announced it will demonstrate solutions that improve automotive engineers' efficiency in debugging controller area network with flexible data-rate (CAN FD) and single-edge nibble transmission (SENT) serial buses at the Automotive Testing Expo, Suburban Collection Showplace, Booth 12024, Novi, Michigan, Oct. 28-30.
Used in conjunction with Keysight's InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes, the CAN FD option provides insight into the detection and elimination of bus errors during the design phase. In addition, the SENT option provides trigger and decoding for serial data from automotive sensors on fast and slow channels, including the ability to trigger on various error conditions.
Keysight will also demonstrate a suite of automotive test solutions:
- The Keysight TS-8989 PXI Functional Test System provides automotive manufacturers a cost effective, integrated PXI-based measurement switch and load system with support for up to 104 test nodes and current loads of up to 40A.
- MOST150 and BroadR-Reach physical layer compliance testing, using the recently introduced Infiniium S-Series high-definition oscilloscopes, which provides up to a 8 GHz bandwidth, 50 Mpts standard memory, a 15" XGA capacitive multi-touch screen, and a 10-bit analog-to-digital converter.
- Automotive testing with the Advanced Power System (APS) and the N6705B DC Power Analyzer which, when combined with the N6781A source/measure unit (SMU), provides the best set of advanced features on the market for simulating ISO 7637-2/ISO 16750-2 waveforms, testing regenerative electromechanical systems and performing battery drain analysis.
- Keysight handheld test tools, including a range of wireless enabled handheld multimeters, clamp and calibrator meters, as well as handheld insulation resistance testers and the recently introduced U5855A TrueIR Thermal Imager.
- A wide selection of automotive bench instruments, including data-acquisition units, Trueform waveform generators, and Truevolt 6.5 digit bench digital multimeters.
Newark, a distribution partner provides premium service and innovative solutions to meet customers' electronic test equipment needs since 1971, will join Keysight's booth.