Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced it will demonstrate innovative test solutions at the Automotive Testing Expo (www.testing-expo.com/usa), Suburban Collection Showplace, Booth 2008, Novi, Michigan, Oct. 20-22. These solutions help automotive design and test engineers deliver the power efficiency and the functional safety expected in the vehicles of today and tomorrow.
Keysight will feature its IntegraVision power analyzers, which are ideal for automotive engineers who want to quickly and interactively measure power consumption, power conversion efficiency and operational response to stimulus. The power analyzers provide an intuitive combination of accurate power measurements and touch-driven oscilloscope visualization.
Keysight will also demonstrate the following suite of automotive test solutions.
- B1506A Power Device Analyzer for Circuit Design,which delivers fast and automated IV, CV and Qg measurements for power semiconductor devices across a wide range of operating conditions and temperatures
- InfiniiVisionand Infiniium series oscilloscopes, which provide conventional GUI for automotive dedicated protocol triggers and analyzer functions, such as CAN, LIN, SENT and FlexLay, as well as the most accurate compliance test automation software for BroadR-Reach and MOST
- Keysight TS-8989 PXI Functional Test System, a cost effective and integrated solution combining PXI and high power load handling which helps automotive manufacturers deliver products faster to market
- N9000A CXA Signal Analyzerwith theW6141A EMI measurement applicationfor pre-compliance testing and N9038A MXE EMI receiverfor full EMC compliance testing
- New U5850A Series TrueIR Thermal Imagersthat allow faster and better insight into making temperature measurements and characterizing the system thermal profile, which increase test efficiency during the entire product cycle from design, manufacturing, quality assurance, installation and maintenance
- Handheld test tools, which are wireless enabled for connection to a notebook PC or a mobile device, allowing engineers to conveniently monitor and data-log performance parameter remotely
- Data-acquisition units, Trueform waveform generatorsand Truevolt 6.5 digit bench digital multimeters, offering a wide selection of automotive bench instruments
Newark (www.newark.com/keysight-technologies),a distribution partner, will join Keysight in its booth. Newark provides customers with premium services and innovative solutions to help them meet their electronic test equipment needs.
Keysight also will have a drawing in its booth for a free InfiniiVision oscilloscopeand two handheld digital multimeters.