Agilent Technologies Inc. introduced BenchVue, its intuitive, easy-to-use software for the PC that provides multiple-instrument measurement visibility and data capture with no programming necessary. Enabling easy viewing, capturing and exporting of measurement data and screen shots, this no-cost software greatly accelerates testing for engineers and technicians in design and validation.
“Today’s bench-instrument users demand a faster, simpler way to accomplish their most common tasks,” said Rod Unverrich, senior program manager at Agilent. “BenchVue makes this possible with its simple point-and-click and capture operation, without the need to program. An integrated library feature further enables users to reduce test setup time through quick access to helpful manuals, FAQs and videos.”
BenchVue improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. Mobile apps even let users monitor and respond to long-running tests from anywhere. BenchVue’s key features include:
- Data logging and strip charts for digital multimeters and power supplies;
- Screen capture with annotation and trace data with preview charts for oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers;
- Waveform select and output control for function generators;
- The ability to control and share data across product families and even drag and drop waveforms between an oscilloscope and function generator; and
- No programming or instrument drivers required.
U.S. Pricing and Availability
Agilent’s new BenchVue software for the PC is now available. It can be downloaded free of charge at www.agilent.com/find/benchvue.