The NI PXIe-5186 digitizer, co-developed by National Instruments and Tektronix, delivers a new level of performance in the small-form-factor, low-power PXI platform. Tektronix technology provides the trusted measurement fidelity of Tektronix oscilloscopes.
The digital back end uses NI synchronization and memory core (SMC) technology to deliver high-data throughput at rates greater than 700 MB/s and multimodule synchronization with ±80 ps channel-to-channel skew. The result is a digitizer that features leading analog performance optimized for automated test applications.
- Tektronix, Enabling Technology for superior signal fidelity
- 5 GHz bandwidth with 12.5 GS/s maximum sampling rate
- Data transfer rates of >700 MB/s from device to host
- 2 channels with 50 ohm and 1 megaohm input impedance paths
- 3-slot, 3U PXI Express form factor
- Deep memory from 16 MB/ch (standard) up to 512 MB/ch (optional)