- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Recent Advances in Radar Technology
Using Calibration to Optimize Performance in Crucial Measurements
In 1978, Mr. Raymond L. Sicotte founded American Microwave Corporation (AMC). Originally AMC manufactured ferrite products and eventually expanded and developed complete product lines of solid state microwave switches, voltage variable attenuators operating up to 18 GHz. AMC has been dedicated to providing state of the art technology in high quality microwave components that meet or exceed the customer’s specifications.
In 1990, Dr. Ashok K. Gorwara joined AMC as President & CEO bringing many new developments including Detector Logarithmic Video Amplifiers (DLVAs) and sophisticated Integrated Assemblies.
Today, the President & CEO, Dr. Ashok K. Gorwara and Chairman & CFO, Mr. Raymond L. Sicotte along with the staff of American Microwave Corporation (AMC) celebrate their 30th Anniversary. American Microwave Corporation (AMC) is currently ISO 9001:2000 certified within the areas of Research, Development, Design and Manufacture of RF & Microwave Components and Integrated Assemblies from DC to 40 GHz. American Microwave Corporation (AMC) has a sister company, Planar Monolithics Industries, Inc. (PMI), www.planarmonolithics.com/pmi.
• DC to 40 GHz in Sub-Octave, Octave and Broadband Models
• SPST thru SP64T Solid State Switches
• TTL, ECL, CMOS & RS422 Controls
• High Speed, High Isolation and Low Loss Models
• Variable Rise Time and other specialties available
• 10 MHz to 18 GHz in Sub-Octave, Octave and Broadband Models
• 15 dB to 120dB Dynamic Ranges available
• Linearized Analog and Digitally Variable Models available
• Non-Linearized Current Controlled models also
Detector Log Video Amplifiers:
• 10 MHz to 40 GHz in Narrowband and Broadband Models
• 45 dB and 70 dB Dynamic Ranges available
• CW & Noise Immune Models
• Linear Detector Models
• Very High Sensitivity Models
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.