- Buyers Guide
Molex Inc. announced that it will exhibit at the IEEE 2014 International Microwave Symposium (IMS) in Tampa Bay, FL June 1-6. Molex will showcase its broad range of products and solutions available for the RF/microwave market in Booth 508.
The innovative and reliable Molex interconnect products on display will include:
- The online RF Assembly Builder, a free configuration tool that simplifies the design process, allowing users to build a complete cable and connector assembly and instantly submit an RFQ without downloading any application or software. Molex RF connector designs can accommodate standard RG braided cables, micro coaxial cable, semi-rigid cable, vendor specific custom cables, LMR types and hand conformable cables.
- Molex Customized RF/Microwave Connectors are tailored to specific applications and provide design flexibility to OEMs across a wide range of markets. Typical connector solutions include multi-port RF products, IP rated, sealed RF products, solderless PCB attachment, non-magnetic connectors and a wide range of cable assemblies and unique adapters, all available in 50 or 75 Ohm impedance.
- The RF DIN 1.0/2.3 Modular Backplane System is an innovative system that enables designers to consolidate space and improve system routing of RF signals for board-to-board communications. The high-performance system delivers port expansion capability up to 10 ports and 75 Ohm impedance, with 1.00 mm axial tolerance for superior orthogonal mating flexibility in a wide range of video and broadcast applications.
- Temp-Flex®Low Loss Flexible Microwave Coaxial Cables, featuring solid core or monofilament dielectric for faster signal speed (70% and 85 to 88% Velocity of propagation respectively) and improved electrical performance in high-bandwidth applications. Designed for use in harsh environments, the flexible microwave cables are ruggedly engineered to meet or exceed the requirements for a wide range of industrial and military applications, such as those typically found in aerospace and defense, automatic test and measurement equipment, robotics and medical applications. The low and ultra-low loss microwave coax cables offer phase stability under dynamic conditions, tight impedance tolerances and bandwidth potential up to 110 GHz. In addition, the Temp-Flex cable designs for this marketplace include ribbon coax, intermittent ribbon, low inductance, standard coax and custom constructions.
- A wide range of standard, off-the-shelf, Molex high performance cable assemblies using Temp-Flex low-loss and ultra-low loss cables are now available. Stop by our booth for a free datasheet.
Molex is a global leader in RF/microwave cable assembly technologies for aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, medical, data communications, telecom and wireless industries. For additional information on Molex products for the RF/Microwave market, please visit: www.molex.com/link/rfmicrowavecoax.html, and for more information about the Temp-Flex line of products, visit: www.molex.com/tempflex. To receive information on the full range of Molex products and industry solutions, please sign up for the Molex e-newsletter at www.molex.com/link/register/.