- Buyers Guide
The RFSW1012 is a single-pole double-through (SPDT) switch designed for applications requiring very low insertion loss and high power handling capability. The excellent linearity performance of the RFSW1012 makes it ideal for use in LTE, WCDMA, and CDMA applications.
This switch is ideally suited for use in CATV and SATV applications. The RFSW1012 is packaged in a compact 2mm x 2mm x 0.55mm, 12-pin, QFN package.
- 5MHz to 6000MHz Operation
- 50Ω or 75Ω Applications
- Low Insertion Loss: 0.30dB at 1980MHz
- High Isolation: 37dB at 2GHz
- High IP3: >75dBm at 2GHz
- Compatible with Low Voltage Logic (VHIGH Minimum = 1.3V)
- No External DC Blocking Capacitors Required on RF Paths Unless DC is Applied Externally
- 2000V HBM ESD Rating on All Ports
- CTB/CSO: >100dBc (41dBmV/ch., 137 Channels)
- Cellular, wiFi, CATV, Satcom
- General purpose switching applications