AWR Corp., the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, is proud to sponsor for the second year in a row the MicroApps Program at European Microwave Week 2012, being held in Amsterdam October 28th through November 2nd.
Open to all attendees, MicroApps are concise, application-focused presentations made by the exhibiting companies at EuMW, which highlight products and techniques useful to engineers in their day-to-day design work. The program will run throughout the show at the MicroApps Auditorium (Booth 528).
AWR and National Instruments will present six MicroApps that promise to provide designers with additional insight into novel applications for and technologies related to their respective product offerings.
In addition, Dr. Steve C. Cripps, professor at the University of Cardiff, industry expert in RF power amplifiers, and advocate of AWR’s Microwave Office™ circuit design software, will give a MicroApps keynote speech, “Use of RF Simulator as a Research Tool.” A versatile CAD tool such as AWR's Microwave Office is usually thought of as a necessary design aid. This talk will show how it can be used as a vital enabling tool when performing mathematical analysis of novel structures and circuit configurations.
The AWR MicroApps schedule is:
- Monday, Oct. 29, 14:00-15:00: Keynote by Prof. Steve C. Cripps, “Use of RF Simulators as a Research Tool”
- Monday, Oct. 29, 15:30-16:00: Use of FPGAs for Faster Test Times and Repeatability on Cellular Measurements, National Instruments
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, 11:30-12:00: Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation, AWR
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, 14:00-14:30: Improving Automated Network Analysis, National Instruments
- Tuesday, Oct. 30, 14:30-15:00: RF Link Prediction - A New and Novel Approach, AWR
- Wednesday, Oct. 31, 11:00-11:30: Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion, AWR
- Wednesday, Oct. 31, 11:30-12:00: Design and Simulation of Modern Radar Systems and/or 802.11ac with LabVIEW, AWR and National Instruments
European Microwave Week, Amsterdam
MicroApps Auditorium, Booth 528
October 28 – November 2, 2012
European Microwave Week: http://www.eumweek.com/
AWR Activities at European Microwave Week: http://web.awrcorp.com/EUMW2012/
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.