AWR Corp. has finalized the agendas and opened registration for the 2012 AWR Design Forum (ADF) (www.awrdesignforum.com) China venues of Xi’an and Chengdu. More information can be found at the links below.
Xi’an agenda and registration: http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Xian.html
Date: Tuesday, 25 September
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
Chengdu agenda and registration: http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Chengdu.html
Date: Thursday, 27 September
Time: 09:30 - 17:00
Registration is now open and will remain so until the day before each event.
Select venue presentations include:
- Keynote: AWR Technology Roadmap 2012 & Intro to AWR Design Flow & New Features for V10
- Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation
- Invited Customer Presentation: Ericsson “Successful RF Design”
- National Instruments: Automated Measurement Systems for Productive RF System Design
- WIN Semiconductors: WIN Design Service Introduction on Microwave Office™ Platform
- RF System Design-Moving Beyond a Linear Datasheet
- Advances in MMIC Design with AWR Microwave Office
- RF Link Prediction – A New & Novel Approach
- Electrical/Thermal Coupled Solutions for Flip Chip Designs
- Design & Simulation of Modern Radar Systems (Xi’an)
- Optimizing the Design & Verification of 4G RF Power Amplifiers (Xi’an)
- Efficient Use Of EM Simulators in RF & Microwave Design
- Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion
- Planar Antenna Design in AXIEM® – Practical Antenna Design Examples (Xi’an)
- Improve Microwave Circuit Design Flow Through Passive Models
- LTCC RF/Microwave Modules & Passive Components Library Design (Chengdu)
- RF PCB Flows – AWR Connected™ Overview (Chengdu)
ADF is an open event at which designers of microwave and RF circuits and systems such as monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), RF printed circuit board (RF PCB) and LTE communication systems can network and share useful information and resources pertinent to high-frequency design, discuss AWR products and technologies, and collaborate on industry issues and trends. Complete customer and partner presentations, by venue location, are found online at www.awrdesignforum.com.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.