- Buyers Guide
AWR Design Forum adds Taiwan to 2012 schedule
AWR Corp. announces that it has added Taiwan to the list of cities scheduled for the July 2012 tour of the AWR Design Forum (ADF) 2012. The Taiwan event will take place on Thursday, July 12.
The call for papers for the Taiwan forum, as well as for those in Japan and Korea, is now open. Visit www.awrdesignforum.com to learn more and to submit a presentation.
ADF 2012 is an open event for designers of microwave and RF circuits and systems such as MMIC, RFIC, RF PCB, modules, and communication systems to come together to learn about AWR’s latest products and technologies and how they can help solve today’s and tomorrow’s design problems. It also provides an excellent opportunity to network and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
Agenda topics presented by AWR and partner firms National Instruments, WIN Semiconductor and Zuken, may include:
- Optimizing the Design and Verification of 4G RF Power Amplifiers
- Design of a Novel Multi-Slot Antenna Featuring EM Parameterization and Optimization Techniques
- Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion
- Electrical/Thermal Coupled Solutions for Flip Chip Designs
- Design and Simulation of Modern Radar Systems
- Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation
- System Simulation Featuring Signal Processing Blocks
- RF Link Prediction - A New and Novel Approach
- Linking RF Design thru to Test
- RF Moving Beyond a Linear Datasheet
- MMIC Design in AWR 2011
- The AWR Design Flow Advantage - Introduction to New Features and Capabilities
Call for Papers
The AWR Design Forum also provides an opportunity for the presentation of interesting and informative papers from customers and partners working in the microwave and RF industry, as well as from research and educational institutions. Participants interested in presenting are requested to submit an abstract to email@example.com by May 30, 2012. Final presentations are due by June 30, 2012.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to RFIC and MMIC design, EM analysis of planar components and 3D passive interconnect, and LTE communication system and radar applications, as well as microwave components, RF and microwave circuit boards, and RF SoCs, SiPs, and module design. All presentations will be made available for download from the AWR web site after the event concludes. Additionally, prizes will be awarded for best paper/presentation per location.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.