- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Frederick MD – Apr. 04, 2011 - PMI would like to announce its newest solid-state switch that offers a level of performance exceeding industry standards. PMI Model No. P4T-500M40G-60-T-55-292FF is an absorptive, solid-state switch that covers the 500 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range. This model offers extremely low insertion loss, very high isolation and a typical switching speed of 27 nsec. This switch is supplied in a compact package and designed for low power consumption.
Key Performance Highlights:
• Low Insertion Loss of 4.8 dB typical
• High isolation of 60 dB minimum at 40 GHz
• Absorptive Design
• Isolation > 100 dB at lower frequencies
• Typical switching speed of 25 nsec
• Only 125 mA at +5V and 70 mA at -5 V required for operation
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.