Meet our latest analyzer, the USB-C-powered SP145. A high performance, 14.5 GHz real-time spectrum analyzer and monitoring receiver, the SP145 features sweep speeds up to 200 GHz/sec, 40 MHz streaming bandwidth, -160 dBm displayed noise average and an internal GPS for enhanced field measurements.
Offering real-time analysis up to 14.5 GHz with fast sweep speeds in a portable form factor, the SP145 is an RF analysis companion in the field and at the lab.
At a glance specifications:
- 100 kHz to 14.5 GHz frequency range
- Sweeps at 200 GHz/sec at ≥ 70 kHz resolution bandwidth
- Calibrated streaming I/Q: Up to 40 MHz of selectable I/Q streaming bandwidth
- Connects to a PC for analysis via USB-C: Spike spectrum analysis application included
- Small form factor: 7.45 x 4.51 x 1.81 in. (189 x 115 x 46 mm) and 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg)
- Extended temperature range option available
- Compatible with Windows or Linux, x64_86 architecture.
The SP145 is specialized for accurate remote spectrum monitoring and analysis in a portable, durable format. It features a 200 GHz/sec sweep speed, 40 MHz streaming bandwidth and -160 dBm displayed noise average. An included internal GPS adds the dimension of spectrum analysis when out in the field. It is USB-C powered for fast and accurate RF data acquisition in a continuously changing environment.
With specific application toward field use, the SP145 excels at drive test, vector signal analysis, RF survey and even airborne measurement functionality. It fits in the toolkit of RF operators and technicians. Additional features include programmable API/SCIPI automation and real-time analysis.
Battle Ground, Wash.