Astrodyne TDI, a global developer, and manufacturer of power conversion and EMI/EMC solutions that protect, enhance, and save lives, introduces the new F Series facility/shielded room power line filters. The new F Series features multiple design configurations including multi-line cabinet-style filter solutions and compact box-style single and dual-line filters.
With attenuation (insertion loss) of 100 dB at 14 KHz to 10 GHz by MIL-STD-220, these facility filters comply with the requirements of MIL-PRF-15733 and MIL-STD-810 and are safety approved to UL 1283, CE and CSA C22.2 #8 to 13. Astrodyne TDI’s F series filters can also achieve extended insertion loss performance to 40 GHz when installed with proper EMI shielding and isolation.
The key design features:
- Bleeder resistors are built into each filter line to discharge the capacitor voltage to ground potential during power shutdown
- Designed to operate continuously at rated currents and voltages
- Withstand a 40 percent current overload for 15 minutes without degradation
- The output compartment is supplied with a non-corrosive EMI-environmental gasket to prevent RF leakage and accommodate maximum isolation between input and output compartments. The input compartment is provided with a moisture-resistant gasket
- Current ratings of 20A to 2500A for cabinet-style design, 20A to 400A for single line compact design, and 20A to 100A for dual-line compact design.
To ensure peace of mind, Astrodyne TDI has an entire team of field application engineers and in-factory technical experts to provide support through product selection, installation and testing.
F Series Facility Filters are ideally suited for:
- Secure facilities
- Data centers
- Strategic command centers
- Foreign embassies
- Shielded rooms
- EMI test labs
- Radio astrophysics research labs.