Advanced Test Equipment Corporation (ATEC) announced that Narda Safety Test Solutions has a new field meter coming to their inventory, the easy-to-use and precise FieldMan.
The FieldMan is an innovative and smart solution for taking E&H Field EMF measurements from 0 Hz to 90 GHz. The device now has a large sunlight readable color display, digital probe interface, and powerful time and frequency domain analysis.
The new FieldMan is compatible with Narda’s new line up of field probes:
ATEC will offer customers sales options for the new FieldMan, as well as rental options.
The device meets a variety of important industry standards including:
- Radiocommunication base stations (e.g. IEC / EN 62232)
- Broadcasting systems (e.g. IEC 62577)
- Radar and satellite communications systems
- Induction heating and melting (e.g. EN 50519)
- Household appliances (e.g. IEC / EN 62233)
- Electric welding equipment (e.g. IEC / EN 62822)
- Railway environment (e.g. EN 50500)
- Automotive environment (e.g. IEC 62764)
- Energy supply systems (e.g. IEC / EN 62110)
- Medical electrical equipment (e.g. IEC / EN 60601)
- TEM cells and absorber chambers to demonstrate electromagnetic compatibility.