At IEEE Globecom 2022, Keysight's technical experts will showcase how it is innovating wireless communications with tools that can rapidly design, emulate and test 6G technologies. The event will take place December 4-8, 2022, at the Windsor Convention & Expo Center, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, with an online aspect.
Through technical talks at the show and demonstrations at the Keysight booth, attendees will be able to explore new spectrum and spectrum efficiency techniques, learn how to integrate and test artificial intelligence (AI), investigate how to deploy and build Digital Twins, and see the tools that can help design the network of tomorrow.
Keysight experts are giving the following technical talks:
- December 5 | 11:30-12:15 | Asia Hall and Virtual
- Digital Transformation: Accelerating the "already fast" – Roger Nichols, Strategic Director
- This talk will explore the territory that still needs to be transformed in order to truly "accelerate the digital transformation."
- December 5 | 9:00-9:30 | Oceana IV
- 6G Network Security: Back To Basics And A New Perspective – Roger Nichols
- This presentation discusses the complex topic of wireless network cybersecurity, which involves everything from physical-layer to network and application-layer techniques.
- December 5 | 14:00-14:30 | Oceana IV
- 6G Network Security: Back To Basics And A New Perspective – Sarah LaSelva
- AI and Machine Learning (ML) are core technologies that will be pervasive and expansive in 6G. This talk explores how to test AI/ML communications systems, which present new challenges compared to traditional methods.
- Accelerating Innovations In 5G/6G Non-terrestrial Networks – Raymond Shen
- NR-NTN is one of the new features of 5G currently being defined by the 3GPP standards body, which promises ubiquitous or greater, coverage of 5G through space-borne or air-borne assets in areas that would not have coverage otherwise.
- December 5 | 14:30-15:30 | Americas II
- The Road Less Traveled By: Pathways To Accelerate 6g Candidate Technology Areas Using Public-private Partnership Testbeds – Roger Nichols (Panelist)
- The panel will provide an overview of globally identified 6G candidate technology areas and suggest a roadmap for leveraging public-private partnership research testbeds to influence the 6G vision and accelerate R&D.
- December 5 | 8:00-9:30 | Americas II
- The Role of Digital Twins In 6G – Dylan McGrath (Moderator) and Rajive Bagrodia (Panelist)
- As new network topologies are explored and the complexity of the network increases, network tools can harness the capabilities of Digital Twins to evaluate wired and wireless network functions, design resiliency and validate network design.
Demonstrations at the Keysight booth will include:
- Non-Terrestrial Networks Testbed
- This non-terrestrial networks testbed features a low Earth orbit satellite 5G network channel emulator with delays and dopplers shifts, up to 48 kHz, pre-compensated for both user equipment and gNodeB.
- Joint Communications and Sensing
- A setup for evaluating the combination of sensing with communications at 142 GHz. Demo uses a combination of Radio on Glass modules developed by Nokia Bell Labs and test equipment from Keysight and Virginia Diodes.
- EXata Network Modeling
- EXata Network Modeling allows the creation of a network digital twin that replicates the behavior of a network for real-time network simulation and emulation.
- FieldFox Handheld RF Analyzer
- FieldFox is the industry's first 50 GHz handheld microwave analyzer, which can function as a vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer or an all-in-one combination analyzer.
- UXM 5G Wireless Test Solution
- The UXM 5G wireless test solution is a highly-integrated signaling test platform with multiformat stack support, rich processing power and abundant RF resources. Supporting the latest 3GPP Release 15 and beyond, the UXM 5G wireless test solution enables you to establish a 5G call with a device under test in different 5G New Radio deployment modes; non-stand-alone, stand-alone and frequency bands FR1 and FR2.
- Nemo Handy
- Ensure network quality and end-user satisfaction of wireless networks with professional in-building measurements using Nemo Handy. This Android application measures wireless diagnostics information of air interface and mobile application quality-of-service and quality-of-experience.