TMYTEK UD Box 5G covers most sub-6 GHz to full 5G NR FR2 band applications. Featuring single/ dual-channel modes for one-way non-signaling and two-way signaling tests, they are optimized for MIMO applications that provide device synchronization.
- Ultra-broadband with full 5G NR FR2 band support
- Supports MIMO equipment and inter-UD synchronization
- Outstanding EVM performance
- Integrated and validated with the majority of baseband instruments
With our in-house designed GUI and API, users have extensive control of LO frequencies as well as channels and reference ON/OFF functions in one unified view. They provide convenience for production line automation and are perfect for research environments.
- Simple step-by-step frequency settings
- Total control over channel power, internal / external reference clock and DC output power
- Friendly reminder of in-band harmonics
- RF: 24-44 GHz; IF: 0.01- 14 GHz
- Built-in LO with 24-44 GHz control range
- Highly precise OCXO reference clock
- 10 MHz output and 100 MHz input/output synchronization
- Bi-directional circuit topology
- TMYTEK-made accessories, i.e. amplifier, band-pass filter (optional)
URL: For more information, please visit: tmytek.com/products/frequency-converters/udbox5g